Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Raspberry letones, green coffee extract, green plums UPDATE.

     I got up, peed, yada, yada, yada, and I weighed myself this morning.  Down only a half a pound.  Not a lot, but I'll take it! As you may have noticed, I totally forget about the dandelion root tea, but I do want to try it this week.  I hear that it is a good detoxifier and a mild diuretic.  Normally, diuretics are not my thing, but since Aunt Flo is in town and she tends to bring almost  pounds of water with her every month, I figure the dandelion root tea is a better idea than Diurex.  So far, the combo of green plums, green coffee extract, and raspberry ketones, have helped me shed 3,5 pounds this week.  Some may be water weight, but I really think I lost some fat and waste from my colon. I think I'm going to lay off of the scale until Saturday when my cycle ends.  As you may remember, my goal weight is 140 lbs, so I would need to lose 2.5 pounds per week in order to be Milftastic by Halloween.  I really need to start working out guys! Any pointers? Any really interesting new work outs? I am starting to see myself getting "Skinny fat".  You know, the kind of thin that's all flabby and dimply?  That's because most of my weight loss can be attributed to changing my diet and little to no exercise.  I am NOT advocating NOT exercising!  You must, and I MUST exercise.  So I'm starting today.  I'll keep you updated! Weigh in and picture on Saturday so stay tuned!

Current weight:158.5 pounds
Starting weight: 180 pounds
Pounds Shed: 21.5
Pounds to go: 18.5

1 comment:

  1. The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept.best anti aging |phen375 reviews |raspberry ketones reviews |Raspberry ketone

    ReplyDelete