Sunday, September 9, 2012

EPIC ALERT!! RASPBERRY KETONE UPDATE!

OK Y'ALL.  This is LEGEND...wait for it (and I hope you aren't lactose intolerant) DAIRY!!! HAHA! I weighed in this morning (after I peed and stripped) and I nearly cried!  For the first time in a loooooooooong time, I weigh less than 160 pounds.  Less than I did in high school.  Less than I have in over a year and a half!!!!! 159 Y'all! 159!!!!! You have no idea how badly I wanted to leap with joy. I almost jumped up and down, but I was afraid that the number on the scale would change if I did! So it seems that the raspberry ketones and green coffee extract are working. Unreal.  down another pound even at the time of the month that always proves to ADD 3-5 pounds to my weight.  I'm pretty excited. I keep saying that I won't weigh in everyday, but by now you all know that that's Big ole' country fried  lie and that I'm pretty obsessed with the scale.  Hey! Don't you judge me! I'm just a mere mortal. :-) Have a great Sunday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment