Friday, September 7, 2012

The Routine (rasberry ketones, plums, dandelion tea)

     After failing miserably last month (losing only 1lb), I have decided to take some extra measures to peel off my remaining layers of fat.  I set a goal weight of 140lbs by October.  So, technically, I have roughly 2 months to lose 22 lbs.  Its doable, but I'm going to have to get off my lazy ass, stop having cheat days, and really exercise.  I don't know about you, but I really fuc freaking hate exercise.  I lost the first 20 lbs with diet alone, but I have hit a vicious plateau.  I'm going to have to work out.  Since I have no shortage of work out DVDs and just happen to have a gym in my home (lucky me), there is really no excuse.
     So...What else can I do?  I thought about HCG, but the rumors of cancer risks scared me away for now. (will do more research) I read about a few new supplements recommended by Dr. Oz and decided to give a few a try.  I settled on dandelion root tea and raspberry keytones.  I heard about weight loss plums from an herbalist and decided to give them a try too.  All the supplements I chose are chemical free and don't have any know side affects.  Combined with torture  exercise and a diet of roughly 1200 calories a day, I KNOW I can make my goal weight.  Now, if I could just buy a little will power...

No comments:

Post a Comment