Saturday, September 15, 2012

UPDATE!

So after about 7 days (1 week) of using the raspberry ketones, dried green plums, and green coffee extract, I lost a total of 3 pounds. For some odd reason that dwindled from the 4.5 pounds I thought I had lost. Still Good though. This coming week I have decided to eliminate the green coffee extract to see what happens with just the raspberry ketones. So there you have it. I still have about 18 pounds to lose. Some days it seems like a never ending uphill climb, but you know what?: I can't honestly say that I have given my all. I eat lousy at least 3 days a week and I hardly ever exercise. If I got my ass in gear and kept my eating clean, I would have probably already reached my goal. I'm bummed that I'm still so far away from my goal weight, but I will not give up. I'm half way there. So starting tomorrow, I reeeeeeaaaaally am Going to exercise at ,east 5 days a week. I can do this, and frankly, I HAVE to do this if I'm going to be Cat woman for Halloween ( a costume that can easily look like a black stuffed sausage with kitty ears).

2 comments:

  1. You can do it, lady! 5 days a week is a realistic goal... And guzzle some water. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww thanks Holly! I really appreciate the support!

      Delete