Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Holiday weight gain: sigh

     So it's the day after the Labor Day week end and I can't tell you how guilty (and large I feel). I know what you're thinking: "how bad could it have really been?" Let me tell ya, it was baaaaadd. I probably consumed the equivalent of at LEAST 2 pounds. It started with a slice of pizza...and ended with, well, I don't wanna say, but it involved a lit crimson sign that read: "Hot And Ready".
And I was...
     I'm not even weighing myself because the agony of seeing the scale inch up a bit might be enough to drive me insane and further fuel my weekend debauchery.   Instead, I'm choosing to employ a few methods to help shed the awful fat I fear I've gained. 
1. I'll be receiving my vitamin B injection to help energy.
2. Continuing to take my ACE supplement
3. Working out (which I haven't done in months.
Don't judge me. 
Update soon...

On a lighter note; I wore a bikini in public for the first time EVER! I wasn't perfect but I was very proud!  
Here are my current stats:
1. 5' 10"
2. 140 pounds
3. No exercise (I know, I know)
4. Taking ACE supplements 

No comments:

Post a Comment