Sunday, August 17, 2014

Crockpot apple butter


Y'all already know I hate cooking. From the bottom of my heart. I do, however, love food! I wanted to make something for my daughters to have instead of syrup with their pancakes and decided that apple butter would be awesome. Instead of standing over a stove (yawn), I decided to follow and easy recipe and throw it all in a crock pot instead! Score!! I didn't have a crock pot though.😔😢
Then: I found a brand new one at the Salvation Army for the low, low, price of 2.99!  Score again! Yay 😊😀



Super easy! 
-pick apples
-wash
-peel
-core
-chop
-toss in crock pot with the spices of your choice (I used, salt, brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon,and cloves)  top with water.
-summer until soft (overnight for me)
-remove cloves
-blend smooth 
-bottle and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment