Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesdays Suck (my Debby Downer post)

   
Does anyone else feel like tuesdays are really the worst day of the week? I hear people complain about mondays a lot because it a back to work/school day, bur I actually love Mondays! That's the day I have finally recovered from my weekend debauchery and I feel refreshed and ready to take on anything.  Wednesdays are awesome too. (humpday. DUH!). Thursdays rule because its soooooo close to Friday and Friday's are awesome just on GP.  I mean, think about it, there are restaurants named to declare its fantastic-ness! Saturday and Sunday don't even need my help here.  The weekend is my bread and butter...
   BUT TUESDAYS...
ohhhhhhhh TUESDAYS!
    I loathe them. Boring, Lame, mudane, and painful are a few words that come to mind when I think of the day following hopeful Mondays and preceeding the week-end warriors ray of hope Wednesdays. It's too far from Friday to give me any hope, and its too close to Sunday to erase the memories of last weekend.
     So here I am, still laying in bed, searching the internet for inspiration to get out of bed and make strides toward being a contributing member of society.  I still haven't found any. Pray for me y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment