Tuesday, October 23, 2012

RUN FOR IT!

Dramatic? yes, a little. I'm always that way. By now, most of you know that I have been diagnosed with AADHD (or Adult Hyper Activity Disorder). While I think that ADHD itself is waaaaaaay over diagnosed, I think my Dr. may have hit the nail on the head.  I don't have time, nor do I have any interest in telling you all about AADHD and its symptoms. (thats what google is for heffa!).
     N-E-Way...I suddenly understand this feeling that I have had for many years.  The need to run.  Sometimes I just feel like bolting for the door and running like Pocahontas through the Georgia Forests! Lots of things have stopped my from doing so.  From my fat ass (that jiggles.HARD), to homeschooling 4 children, there is always a reason to supress that burning urge to run. I
Another excuse: Lame ass running shoes.
     Frankly, I can't fight it anymore.  I will tell you all about the nervous breakdown that fueled my recent decision, but for now, all you need to know, is that today, October 23, 2012, I become a runner. Period. To be continued...
Am I really about to Run? Because I want to?

                                

1 comment: