Sunday, October 19, 2014

Shut up already!

    I used to be a whiner. Yeah me. (Insert sarcastic eye roll here). It's shameful, yes, but the great thing about being an ex member of this loathesome group, is the simple fact that it's much easier to recognize current members.
     Now don't get me wrong: I occasionally whip out my worn and tattered "Whiners Club of America" card and galivant with newbies, but for the most part, I've given up all membership privileges and perks. For me, the dues simply weren't worth the cost to my success.
     Here's the thing: SUCCESSFUL people don't whine often. Losers do. It's pretty simple to understand, but in an effort to get as many of you as possible to relinquish (or at least put away) your club cards, I am willing to go a little deeper. I've had the luxury of keeping the company of some very successful and some very wealthy people. Wanna know what these people complain about? Not much. In fact, I can only think of one complaint that regularly reverberates amoung them. I won't keep you guessing. It's this; "I'm so fucking tired." Yep. Even that one is seldom heard. 
     Successful people have too much shit to do with not enough hours in the day. They don't have much time to sit around perusing Facebook for the latest "issue" to piss them off. They don't have have time for quarreling and "drama". They don't have time to worry about much at all, because they are too busy finding solutions to the crap that so many other people are sitting around crying about. Their biggest complaint is that they exhausted from being so ridiculously awesome. 
    So there you have it folks. You can have everything you want out of life if you spend less time complaining and more time doing shit. 
Here's a start: Turn in your membership card.

No comments:

Post a Comment