Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Clouds in California

     It's been a while since I blogged y'all, and I am terribly sorry to have tortured you with my abscence.  I am back now.  Relax.  So why the long stretch of time between posts? Simply put: Shit happens, and man did shit happen! It's been MONTHS and frankly, I am not proud that I have let so many little (and some very big) things allow me to back away from one of my greatest passions:writing.  
     For those of you who have followed my blog, you may know that I was living in Georgia and might be VERY surprised to know that I am now in Sunny Southern California!  That's right!  I hoped my happy arse into the mommy-mobile with 4 little ones.  And Drove.  All the way across the country. 40 hours. Crazy? Yes.  Fun? No. Did we make it? Well I'm sitting here near the beach writing this damn blog aren't I? YEP!
     Unfortunately, since I have been here, I have lost 2 beautiful women in my life; My aunt, and my grandmother.  It was hardly a month between the two of them, and I have yet to catch my breath.  I sometimes don't know or understand why God does what he does.  I just know that he KNOWS exactly what he's doing. More than anything, I don't understand why he takes the really, super, awesome people home to hang out with him, and leaves all the douche bags not-so-awesome folks here with us! Nonetheless, he has a plan and a purpose, and whatever it is, it brought me here. So, I'm back, and I have soooooo much to share! Stay tuned, and while you are biting your nails and pacing the floors waiting for my next post, take a minute to hug the people around you.  Give them their flowers while are still here to smell them.  Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment