Tuesday, November 6, 2012

It's good for your skin! (that's what he said)

Dirty little gutter mind.  That's not what this is about! Pervert. 
This post is about me.  Like always.
I gave myself a chemical peel (facial) of 25% T.C.A. yesterday and frankly, it burned like a mofo and today I'm peeling like a Georgia Rattler.  I look pretty damn awful and I'm hoping this process will hurry up so I can go out in public without looking like a freak.  No pictures today.  Maybe tomorrow.  I'll keep you updated...For now, Ill return to my molting in the confounds of my bedroom.

Public Service Announcement: Please do not try this at home!  I have been receiving T.C.A. peel from a doctor as well as at home for over 2 years. Giving yourself a chemical peel of any type, can cause burns and scaring that can not be reversed, Also 25% is a cery highly acidic peel. Start lower.
OK. Now don't go doing anything dumb.
-ME

No comments:

Post a Comment